- Perform and handle RMF’s transactions for customers.
- Carry out RMF’s operations and support tasks and take care of customers
- Build positive relation with all customers
- Perform filling for all documents on frontline transactions
- Assist the supervisor to provide satisfactory RMF’s services and operations support to all external and internal customers
- Record and keep cash books, revenue and expense receipts and other information related to cash and other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Year 1, 2, 3 or 4 student encourage to apply or Bachelor degree in Banking management or equivalent
- Plus experiences on Administration in Banking/MFI service development
- English Communication Skill
- Personality, Loyalty, Commitment, Proactive, honestly and quick learner.