Job Description of Risk Specialist
- Assess Loan Application and Diary Note including check necessary information to ensure compliance with Credit Policy before Credit Committee meeting.
- Check and verify CBC’s historical record to spot on any irregularity and negative repayment including multiple lending to avoid over-indebtedness.
- Conduct site visit with frontline lending team where appropriate.
- Instruct to external party for property valuation where appropriate.
- Manage PAR within the acceptable level defined by the organization.
- Perform monthly verification of CBC fees before Account and Finance team could process payment.
- Prepare Monthly Management Meeting Report and Board Meeting Report.
- Review daily Arrears Report prepared by Account and Finance team.
- Any other relevant tasks as required by line manager.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent.
- At least has one-year experience on credit assessment.
- Usable English language in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Usable computer proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Power point)
- Demonstrate high passion, and commitment.
- Pleasant personality & professional responsibility.