Skip to content
Job Description of Lending Officer at Head Office/PPSEZ Branch
- Find potential clients to get the loan products and services in their geographic areas or boundaries.
- Build a very good relationship with all levels of local authorities to get their supports on loan documents process.
- Analyze borrowers’ business plan and financial flows to get more and more reliable data and information related to their businesses income and family status.
- Assess and evaluate borrowers’ properties with the up to date market price and check the legal ownership.
- Educate the credit rule and policies strictly to borrowers before processing the loan documents.
- Set up the plan with OM for loan disbursement projection as monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
- Closely follow up the borrowers on their business change or any problems then report to direct supervisor for taking early action on time. Ensure the loan repayment with 100% & follow up.
- Work closely with marketing and product development officer to research competitor business strength and weakness and new product development.
- Make a daily report to OM for consolidating all data to make a daily client information and loan document submit record to OM.
- 3rd Year / 4th Year or Fresh graduate or Bachelor degree in banking management or equivalent.
- Honesty, initiative, flexibility, high commitment and good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer (Ms. Office & Internet).
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and Khmer.
- Good understanding of Cambodian micro finance rules and regulations, law on real estate and contract law.
- Minimum 2 years or 3 years relevant working experience with MFI or Bank.